|Object Name||Financial Institution|
|Scope & Content||
Champaign National Bank - documents
1. Letter from Sheriff of Logan County to the cashier of Champaign National Bank concerning the purchase of land. Sept. 21, 1886.
2. Amendmesnt of Articles of Association of National Bank, Februray 20, (1925).
3. Amendment ot Articles of Association to the Comptroller of the Currency, Washington, D. C. November 20, 1884.
4. Letter ot the Board of Directors, October 1, 1942, concerning the semi-annual examination of the condition of the Bank.
5. County Depository Bond, May 9, 1932.
6.The Central Loan and Discount Co., Retaill Automobile Financing, Mad River Loan Co., Urbana, Ohio, January 26, 1948.