|Object Name||Legal Papers|
|Scope & Content||
Warranty Deed from Concord Township School #6 Nile located southwest corner of Millerstown-Eris and Neal Roads. School dated before 1858 - to about 1900. The school property was sold to Miles Allison in 1914. (Recorders Office Vol. 42, page 35, April 6, 1910. Deed Book # 91 page 509) (See Obj ID A661 photo of lot where school stood)
Brick from demolition of this school was used in the interior of Concord school located St. Rt. 560, built about 1914 used to circa 1956 when it was consolidated with Graham schools.