|Object Name||Financial Institution|
|Scope & Content||
Champaign National Bank - documents
1. Bond of Champaign National Bank as Depository of Urbana Township School funds.
2. North River Insurance Company to N. A. Gregg & Sons - fire insurance.
3. Preferred Stock Certificate from The Co-operative Pure Milk Association to D. F. Bowen & W. Randall.
4. La Rose Mines Limited to Anna M. Couffer, holder of 100 shares.
5. Charles Brand to H. D. Baker - letter about joint bonds for the banks in Champaign County - 1928
6. Charles Brand to H. D. Baker - letter about one bank guaranteeing another bank. - 1928.
7. Letter from Charles Brand to H. D. Baker about the bank systems in in Champaign County. - 1928
8. 1939 Application for adjustment in Holdings of Federal Reserve Bank Stock - Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Ohio.
9. Contract of sale of brick building , White Valentine Broom Company - 1935 - sold to William M. Quinn.
10. Authority to deposit bonds with the Treasurer of the State of Ohio - C. S. Ireland, cashier of Champaign National Bank - 1933.
11. 1928 - Events leading to purchase of trhe National Bank of Urbana to the Champaign National Bank.
12.1871 - 1881 not inclusive - Certificates of Examination of Securities by the Treasury of the United States.
13. 1937 - Mortage Deed from Noah H. Gregg and wife to the Champaign National Bank of Urbana. Also from Carlton Gregg.
14. 1913 - The McCoy Canning Company Certificate of Common Stock to George W. Standish, owner of 6 shares.
15. 1913 - Agreement for Sale of Lands between the Hudson's Bay Co. & Raymond Christopher Powers.
16. 1924 - Copy of reposit of a bank examination by the National Bank Examiner.