|Scope & Content||
1. Warranty deed June 2, 1884 from Jacob Aulabaugh to Union Township School - Mutual, Ohio
2. Warranty Deed Callnie Roberts to Union Township School - Mutual, Ohio
3. Quit Claim Deed, not signed by anyone. Appears to be from Board of Education of the Mechanicsburg, Exampted Village school district for one dollar to the Union Township Trustee H. C. Shockey, Charles B. Snyder, and Ward Sowers - Lot No. 14 of the Laferty addition from Plat Book "A" page 44. October 30, 1939.
4. Warranty Deed from Lewis A. and Louisa R. Ganson to Board of Education Union Township, April 10, 1877, Mutual, Ohio.
5. Warranty deed from W. R. Yocom to trustees of Union Township M. E. Church, November 17, 1911.
6. Isaac W. Wolf to trustees of Union Township - May 9, 1891
7. David S. and Susan L. Perry to Township Board of Education, Mutual, Ohio - May 21, 1874
8. An Agreement and Lease - Trustees Mutual Church and Trustees of Union Township - September 6, 1891.
9. Resolution April 28, 1914 to purchase land for a school in Mutual, Ohio
Snyder, Charles B.
Shockey, H. C.
Yocom, W. R.
Wolf, Isaac W.
Perry, David S.
Perry, Susan L.